The position will involve: calls to prospects; cold calling to management and directive positions; prospecting research; company research; proactive sales to companies of EmpleoListo products, including visiting customers; proposal development; tracking of all sales activities in the Empleolisto salesforce automation (SFA) system and post-sales customer management. As a flat and dynamic startup, all team members are expected to be flexible and proactive in helping Assured Labor achieve success.
You will report to EmpleoListo’s Sales Director and will collaborate with the rest of the company including the company’s CEO and COO, the Sales and Customer Service teams from Brasil and Mexico, the technology team, and consultants based domestically and internationally.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Proven strong track record in a fast growing B2B consultative sales organization. Sold directly to C-level
• Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues.
• Personal network at C-level within major global, multinational companies
• Deep experience operating at the most senior levels of a Fortune 200 Corporation.
• Strong experience developing and maintaining complex and long term client relationships that sustain results.
• Strong negotiator, great with numbers and contracts.
• Strong pipeline management skills.
• Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
• University graduate
• Fluency in English